Monday, November 1, 2010

Hurry Up!

So the new term has just started which is quite exciting as it means a new topic for all of my projects, hopefully i will actually finish these on time!
Monday is always my worst day - Getting up early from a busy weekend, (doesn't help that it's practically dark in the morning) and for some reason the day always go soo slowly!
Today wasn't so bad as i got to see all my friends that i didn't catch up with over the half term AND i am so excited to see my new make-up which my amazinggg friend Chloe was sent out to get me - new mac lipstick and powder here we come! Aswell as getting new make-up, my boring sunday was spent on ASOS and I have ordered a new ring and a pair of earings which i'm really really looking forward to receiving in the post!




Also, plans were made for the weekend which always excites me!
November the 5th = Bonfire Night yaaaaaay! However the celebrations are happening on Saturday which leaves Friday free to go on a date with some of my cute friends down at our Local :)
Weekend Hurry Up, I Can't Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment